Monday, January 3, 2011

Inside my head {1}

...Omonoba...
Our people say:
"Arugbo Ojo, Iwo laseda, lameda, laweda o. Iwo loni ogo, loni ola...Arugbo Ojo."
......................................................................................................................................
* The stories that I want to tell but cannot arrange, torment me. Is there another language but speech and written words? Should I dance out my stories as they are in my head? This dance will be scattered.

* I have not learned how to ache properly. "Brittle" and I share a trait.

* Many things will die with me like my quest to read the charms of the juju man.

* You can get into my head because I think simple. But men and women like to think too deep. So, they read my thoughts and pass them as thoughts of sheep.

* I would like the red mud mixture that the indigenous women of the Himba ethnic group of Opuwo, Namibia use on their skin.

* My greatest inspiration remains the plain, white wall. I have found countless stories staring at it.

* I am like Kirikou.

* Arugbo Ojo, Iwo laseda, lameda, laweda o. Iwo loni ogo, loni ola...Arugbo Ojo.

* If I pass before I bear a child, wear white. If I pass after I bear a child, wear Polka Dot.

NOW READING:

{* How I want to be more and more like Jesus. That is faith, not religion.}

NakedSha.

6 comments:

  1. I feel you on wanting to express some things not using written or spoken word. Some draw,paint, dance.. but yeah, how coherent could the stories be in our head?

    Sometimes, you just need to breathe them out and hope the wind arranges them and spins a wonderful story for you *wink*

    Happy new Year, dear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "My greatest inspiration remains the plain, white wall"

    I can relate with that!!!

    happy 2011

    ReplyDelete
  3. i can so identify with you right now ...expressing myself has suddenly become so difficult. :(

    i think i will try the white wall too...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just read the summary for Icarus Girl on Amazon. Sounds like a good book. Let your blog readers know if you like it! I think it might be my next read ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you, my people.

    @Amy, will def. do so.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are my maggi!