Saturday, July 3, 2010

What have I done?

...Omonoba...
Our people say:
Yoruba: Elédè tó kú légbodò ló ní ká fòun jeyán
Eng: It is a pig that dies at the time of the harvesting of new yams that asks to be eaten with pounded yam. - Yoruba Proverb.
....................................................................................................................
I promise, I'm not turning my blog into a même one but I liked this one too. Naijalines did it and I failed woefully at hers... But Naijalines, I assure you that it was entirely guesswork (since I did not know where to start from).
So, I have listed ten things. Let me know which one(s) you think is/are false and which is/are true. I will give you the correct answers in the next post.

Alright, here goes:

1) I want to adopt half of my children.
2) I have lived in all the following cities: The Hague, Lagos, Port Harcourt and Boulder.
3) The scar on my eyebrow is from an abusive relationship.
4) My father was once Central Bank of Nigeria governor.
5) I absolutely love dogs; I would like to have seven when I grow up.
6) I am in my early twenties.
7) When I was fifteen, I dated a twenty-seven year old man.
8) I collect beaded jewelery.
9) I had lunch with the Queen of Malaysia and I had to go through (9) hours of training for this.
10) Two of my siblings have weird reactions to Tetmosol and Tampico.

Alright buddies, let me know what you think. I will give answers in the next post!

9 comments:

  1. 1,False.

    2,True.

    3,False.

    4,False.

    5,True.

    6,False.

    7,False.

    8,True.

    9,True.

    10,True.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1) I want to adopt half of my children. - True
    2) I have lived in all the following cities: The Hague, Lagos, Port Harcourt and Boulder. - True
    3) The scar on my eyebrow is from an abusive relationship. - lol..False
    4) My father was once Central Bank of Nigeria governor. False
    5) I absolutely love dogs; I would like to have seven when I grow up. - seven sounds a bit much, False
    6) I am in my early twenties. - False
    7) When I was fifteen, I dated a twenty-seven year old man. - True
    8) I collect beaded jewelery. - True
    9) I had lunch with the Queen of Malaysia and I had to go through (9) hours of training for this. Lol, True
    10) Two of my siblings have weird reactions to Tetmosol and Tampico. - False

    ReplyDelete
  3. TRUE; 1 2 7 8 10 9

    FALSE; 3 4 5 6

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm with Edithsmiles except on the seven dogs ish...
    but u kno i KNOW u.....lol


    u didnt return my call... :(
    i weep...

    love ya sis!

    ReplyDelete
  5. 1) I want to adopt half of my children.- False
    2) I have lived in all the following cities: The Hague, Lagos, Port Harcourt and Boulder.-True
    3) The scar on my eyebrow is from an abusive relationship.-false (i have one too!)
    4) My father was once Central Bank of Nigeria governor.- True?
    5) I absolutely love dogs; I would like to have seven when I grow up.- nice try, False.
    6) I am in my early twenties.- false
    7) When I was fifteen, I dated a twenty-seven year old man. - True. (i dated my own 27 yr old when i was 17. Lol)
    8) I collect beaded jewelery.- True.
    9) I had lunch with the Queen of Malaysia and I had to go through (9) hours of training for this. Lol-false.
    10) Two of my siblings have weird reactions to Tetmosol and Tampico.- True.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Naked sha, We've all done this with good humour, tongue-in-cheek. It's just fun anyway. And you proved you're a good sport by joining in too:)

    My answers to yours:

    1) False
    2) True
    3) False
    4) False
    5) False
    6) True
    7) False
    8) True
    9) True
    10)True

    I would probably score 0 ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. 1.True
    2.True
    3.False
    4.False
    5.True
    6.True
    7.True
    8.True
    9.True
    10.True...

    I wish I could pick IDK but that spoils the essence! Lol everything was guesswork, looking forward to the truth!

    ReplyDelete
  8. 1) I want to adopt half of my children. TRUE
    2) I have lived in all the following cities: The Hague, Lagos, Port Harcourt and Boulder. TRUE
    3) The scar on my eyebrow is from an abusive relationship. FALSE
    4) My father was once Central Bank of Nigeria governor. FALSE
    5) I absolutely love dogs; I would like to have seven when I grow up. TRUE
    6) I am in my early twenties. TRUE (aren't you like still a teenager? Lol)
    7) When I was fifteen, I dated a twenty-seven year old man. FALSE
    8) I collect beaded jewelery. FALSE
    9) I had lunch with the Queen of Malaysia and I had to go through(9) hours of training for this. TRUE
    10) Two of my siblings have weird reactions to Tetmosol and Tampico. TRUE (lol)

    ReplyDelete
  9. #1 - False (u r such a weirdo, this kuku fit be true. lol)
    #2 - True
    #3 - False (u told us before)
    #4 - False
    #5 - True (I used to but not very much - I guess u like)
    #6 - Early twenties? - erm... False. U still look 15 to me. haha
    #7 - huh? I will say False (cos I dont think u did)
    #8 - True (for the weirdo that you are) lol
    #9 - Hmm - True
    #10 - True


    - LDP
    #8

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are my maggi!