Thursday, June 3, 2010

What I haven't answered yet

...Omonoba...
Our people say:
Yoruba: Kò sí èrè nínú-u “Gba owó kà.”
Eng: There is no profit in “Take this money and count it 'for me.'"- Yoruba Proverb.
...........................................................................................................................



Hello my beautiful people! Today's post is an audio version. I originally posted the video here but the silly thing wouldn't play. So, here's the link. I have put it on YouTube!




This Video has been removed. I apologize.


I'm sorry about this, just kindly click on the link and listen to it! :)

If you still haven't voted, please go ahead and vote NakedSha for Best Daily Read and Most Unique Voice here. And vote for other categories too.

Alright, so I hope everyone is having a blissful week!.
NakedSha, still telling all the stories...

6 comments:

  1. I have to give it to you...


    I commented on Youtube

    ReplyDelete
  2. While I opened the video to listen in the office today, I got called up on smthn important and cldnt finish it up. Will do tomorrow.

    - LDP

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed the audio.

    Oya o, make sure u send me an email when u're coming to my zone. To find out my zone email me...ha ha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Humph! you tube too s-l-o-w 4 9ja..so annoying i tell u! ...sorry sis, can't comment yet..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much, my pple!

    @Nitty Gritty, no wahala. Thx all the same.

    @Jaycee, right!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are my maggi!